Tuesday 7 June 2011

Hot Mulberry Ostrich Bayswater Bag

When I saw my first Ostrich Bayswater  bags I fell in love. I’m mostly not that sympathetic of stars and their problems with paparazzi, but it seems like the photographers that are snapping pictures of Leighton Meester .The Mulberry Bayswater  deserves credit Damier Azurwhere credit is due, it is truly much more of an iconic piece than many give it credit for. 



Perhaps part of her happiness is tied into her handbags choices as of late – I know that my accessories affect my mood greatly, and maybe she’s the same way. Her handbags collections have been great in the past few days, although what you see to the left is certainly not my favorite iteration of the beautiful Mulberry Alexa Satchel. Superior designs by Mulberry are the obvious choice for the bag-obsessed gal.The shape and style of the bag has been compared to the Hermes Birkin countless times, and while there are similar aspects they are still very different bags.

Complaints often revolve around the texture of ostrich skin being a turn off. And that may be the case for you. But some love the added dimension the skin gives their bag.Nevertheless, She does look pretty cute here, though, and I like her Mulberry outlet a lot better than the Chanel handbag that we saw her carrying recently. In fact, I like this Mulberry handbag much more on her than I do in stock pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment